Tooth Extractions Charlotte
When It’s Time to Say Goodbye to Certain Teeth
At Holt Family Dentistry, we want to do everything we can to help you avoid needing a tooth extraction in Charlotte. This is why we offer restorative and emergency dental care, and it’s also why we place a strong emphasis on preventive dentistry. However, when an accident occurs or another problem develops that puts your oral health at risk, our team must remove the tooth. When calling to schedule your appointment, you can trust that we will go over the details during your consultation so that you know your safety and comfort remain our priorities.
Why Choose Holt Family Dentistry for Tooth Extractions?
- Nitrous Oxide & Oral Conscious Sedation Available
- In-House Dental Implant Placement
- Experienced & Highly Skilled Dentists
When Are Tooth Extractions Necessary?
We will never recommend tooth extraction if it is not completely necessary. However, if we discover any of the following situations exist, you can expect that you will need to have one or more teeth removed in the near future:
- A child’s baby tooth is not falling out on its own, and the permanent tooth is ready to erupt.
- Orthodontic treatment is required because of overcrowding, but successful results mean removing one or more teeth.
- Severe decay is putting nearby healthy teeth at risk.
- Advanced gum disease has caused teeth to become loose.