Invisalign Clear Aligners Charlotte
Seek Straighter Teeth with Clear Solutions
Wearing traditional braces is oftentimes the best option for patients with severe tooth and bite misalignment. However, many individuals do not necessarily need a more invasive form of treatment to see a straighter smile. Instead, Invisalign clear aligners can ensure less embarrassment, more confidence, and of course, a straighter smile without bringing attention to your dental work. Our dentists have the training and experience to administer this type of orthodontic care, so don’t waste any more time. Call us to schedule your consultation for Invisalign in Charlotte.
Why Choose Holt Family Dentistry for Invisalign Clear Aligners?
- Digital Impressions for Improved Patient Comfort
- Dentists with Advanced Training & Experience
- We Participate with Most PPO Dental Insurance Plans
How Invisalign Works
Using custom-made, clear plastic aligners to match your smile, Invisalign trays use gentle pressure to shift teeth into proper alignment over time. You will be required to wear them 20-22 hours each day so that the timeline of treatment remains on track. Depending on the severity of your misalignment, gaps, or overcrowding, you will be required to change out your trays every 1-2 weeks for a new set in the series until you are finished with treatment.
The Benefits of Invisalign
Unlike traditional metal brackets and wires, Invisalign offers:
- Improved comfort: Because there are no protruding pieces of metal that can rub against soft oral tissues, Invisalign is a smoother, sleeker, and more comfortable orthodontic approach.
- Discreetness: While metal braces are easy to see, Invisalign uses clear plastic aligners that are hard to detect by others.
- Faster results: Although every case is different and timelines vary, the average timeframe for Invisalign is 12-18 months, as opposed to metal braces that require 2-3 years of wear.
- Faster appointments: With traditional braces, follow-up appointments can take up a lot of time, especially because of the wire tightening that is required. Invisalign appointments are short and only require a quick examination by our team to ensure everything is progressing smoothly.